Hover over the missing word with your mouse to show the correct fill in the blank answer.
1. The ——- ratio measures how fast a company can sell its inventory.
2. Companies often use the ——- ratio to calculate how quickly receivables are collected
3. The ——- ratio measures a firm’s ability to pay off its current liabilities with current assets.
4. The Acid Test or ——- measures the ability of a company to pay its current liabilities when they come due with only quick assets.
5. The ——- calculates the market value of a stock relative to its earnings by comparing the market price per share by the earnings per share.
6. Investors often use ——- calculate the amount of net income earned per share of stock outstanding.
7. The ——- uses profit margin, asset turnover, and financial leverage formulas.
8. The ——- calculates the percentage of company financing that comes from creditors and investors.
9. The ——- measures the amount of a firm’s assets that are financed by its shareholders.
10. The ——- ratio measures how fast a company pays off its creditors and vendors.
of financial ratios with these accounting quizzes.